Thursday, May 26, 2011

Firefly Sketches

Sooo it's summer break! I haven't posted in a while, but I have been drawing... I've been working on a few things, one of them being an epic Firefly cast illustration. I've been wanting to do it for years, and my brother has been bothering me about it too (that and Star Trek TNG). So I'm doing it! It's so fun to do these caricatures, and I find it really helpful... it forces me to look at a person's face, and draw features that I wouldn't normally draw.

Anyway, these are the drawings. I'm almost done coloring, and I will post that when I'm finished!
PS. If you haven't seen Firefly, drop everything you're doing and watch it NOW.





5 comments:

  1. Very nice. Is it okay if I print some of your drawings that my child could color?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I colour digital images for personal use card making. I don't sell them, although I do usually post the images of finished cards on Pinterest and/or Facebook with mention of the artist. I was looking for digital stamps of the Firefly characters to use in card making when I found your images. I was wondering if it would be okay to print and hand colour the images for home made cards that I send to friends? I was particularly looking for a Jayne image to make into a thank you card for a friend who made my husband a Jayne hat out of chain-mail. It is possible to download the images from your site, but wanted to get your permission before using them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As long as you don't sell the image, and do credit me when you post it online, that's fine with me!

      Delete
    2. Thanks, Anna!

      Delete