Friday, June 10, 2011

In my plan, we are beltless.

Oh! Hello there, gentle viewers.

So the Firefly drawing got me in the mood to do more caricature-type things. Meet the trio- Jonathan, Andrew, and Warren; three geeky super-villains from Buffy Season 6. I think Andrew might be my favorite Buffy character- he's hilarious, awkward, and completely sexually unaware. This is the trio in Andrew's imagination during the Season 7 episode "Storyteller". I might color this later, and if I do I will post it, but for now this is what I've got.

EXCITING UPDATE!  I sent this to Tom Lenk (the actor who plays Andrew) on Twitter. I wasn't planning on sending it to him, because it's not colored and I'm not 100% happy with the likenesses, but he made a tweet about how much he wished he was a cartoon character, and I couldn't resist... and two minutes later, a response! Wah! Unleash the fangirl!!


-Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment