Saturday, November 12, 2011

Lots o' Stuff

So I've done a bunch of random stuff for a bunch of random things the past week or so... so here we go! First is an assignment we did for Roger. We had to design a product. I basically just created a design that could be put on a variety of different products:


Ponies! Then I turned it into something that could be put around the wall of a child's room (or something):


And then more Crown stuff! I did the guard. I'm pretty happy with them.

Annnd then there's the alto stuff. I'm play alto sax the Syracuse University Marching Band, and every year I've drawn the section for the back of the t-shirts we have made up every year. This year the front of the shirt is based on Party Rock Anthem, which has been our section song this year. And we be shufflin'.
(It's based on this:)
And here's the drawing:
Huzzah! I'm going to miss band so much.... So many great memories with some really great, hilarious people. I laugh so much with the altos. 

Next are some figure 30 minute/15 minute figure drawings we did in Jerome's class:





Anyway, that's a taste of what I did this week. I'm starting to get so burnt out! Thankfully we have break next week-- I really need it.

-Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment