Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Dragon Update and Whee!

So I got some feedback from critique about the fire/smoke, which I was having trouble with, so I've changed it up a little. Here's the final illustration, though knowing me, it'll change again... heh.


And here's my lineart for the downtown Syracuse poster project. We have to illustrate a haiku someone wrote about Syracuse. I picked is something about snow... which is fitting, because Syracuse... and snow.... yeah...

Also, last week I got an email from Carolina Crown! They stumbled across an illustration that was posted on my blog a while back of three drum corps guys, and they asked me to do a whole series of those illustrations for them! Super exciting! They also asked if I would design an audition poster for them, and I was too stupid to say no. I was asked to base it on a specific Michael Buble poster, so that's what I did. Here's what I sent, and they were happy with it! Whee!


-Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment