Saturday, July 2, 2011

Color

Check out this cool color acuity test... you can use it to figure out how well you see color. Fun!-- link

I scored 8, which on a scale of 0 to 99 (zero being perfect, 99 being... not perfect), isn't too bad! Apparently women are better than men at seeing colors, which isn't surprising at all :P

And because I feel like I can't post something on here without including at least a little bit of art, here's a character study of a girl I did earlier in the summer:

And here's a girl that I drew randomly on my Wacom tablet while listening to Maroon 5 (because I've been listening to them obsessively since the concert). I was barely even paying attention to what I was doing, and she's what happened!

-Anna

2 comments:

  1. Love the sketches!! I love when you arent really paying attention to what youre doing but then a great little piece of work comes out of it! haha, also i took that test- I got a 42%!!! wooooow, maybe i have some color blindness (would definitely explain why my watercolors always seem so dull! haha)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha.. Apparently some really awesome painter guy took that test and got a 40%, so I don't know how much it really effects your art :P

    ReplyDelete